Frequently Asked Questions
How does our new Online Store work?
- The Employee and Company stores are 100% online, Custom Orders are offline orders.
- Employee Store – The credit card store featuring branded merchandise for all employees.
- Company Store – The online store for authorized users to place orders for company use.
- Custom Orders – Orders placed separate of either store, typically for large quantities or special requests. Use the “Contact Us” button to contact our ASB team for more information.
How long will it take for me to receive items that I ordered?
- Orders consisting of items carried in inventory are typically packed and shipped within two business days.
- Orders consisting of items created on-demand may take up to 2-3 weeks to deliver.
What is required at checkout?
- Employee Store – Enter your billing and shipping information, email address and attention line, if applicable.
- Company Store – Select your Cost Center/Location and Order Purpose from the dropdown menus. Enter your Full Name and Email Address. (An authorized buyer for your location must process all Company Store purchases.)
- Once you checkout, you will receive an email confirmation to indicate your order has been submitted successfully.
What methods of payment are accepted?
- Employee Store – The following credit cards are accepted: VISA, MasterCard (MC), American Express, (AMEX), Discover and P-Cards.
- Company Store – All orders are processed via an invoice paid by a NIM Group company.
What is the Return/Exchange policy?
- Please utilize the sizing charts on the product page. Each item is custom-made to your order specifications, exchanges or returns cannot be made once the item is decorated with the logo. If you are uncertain about which size to order, please contact email@example.com for assistance before placing with your order.
What if I ordered the wrong item?
- All sales are final. To inquire further, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if my item is damaged when I receive it?
- If your item is damaged upon receipt, ASB will replace it free of charge. Please contact email@example.com immediately upon receipt of your order and send a photo of the damaged item to expedite the process. When a replacement has been ordered, we will arrange to have the damaged item returned.
Is there a better price for larger orders?
- Yes, there is better pricing available if you order 12 or more of the same item. For details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send an email via the Contact Us option before placing an order.
Are the Employee and Company Stores Mobile Accessible?
- YES! The stores are mobile capable for all orders. However, it is highly suggested to pay careful attention to print orders, particularly business cards, as they require a thorough review prior to submitting the order.
What is American Solutions for Business?
- All aspects of our new Online Stores are managed by American Solutions for Business. American Solutions for Business is a leading national distributor of print, promotional products, office supplies, e-commerce and marketing solutions.