About NIM Group
About NIM Group: NIM Group was created from multiple acquisitions completed by Norfolk Iron & Metal (Norfolk Iron) to create a parent identity for each of its brands, Norfolk Iron, Metalwest, and Cd’A Metals.
In December 2018, Norfolk Iron acquired Metalwest, a leading processor and distributor of carbon and non-ferrous flat-rolled metal products with eight locations across the U.S.
Cd’A Metals was added to the Norfolk Iron family in December 2020. Cd’A Metals is a full-line service center and supplier with three locations serving the inland Northwest.
NIM Group now represents three strong companies in the metals industry. We look forward to continued growth in our existing geographics and product offerings, as well as with future acquisitions.
Meet the NIM Group Leadership Team and about who they are:
- Richard Robinson, chairman & CEO
- Arnie Robinson, president & COO
- Jeff Robinson, executive vice president & CCO
- Brad Noel, executive vice president & CFO
- Mike Bamsey, executive vice president
About Our Core Values
- Carry yourself like a pro
- Represent our company professionally to the best of your ability. Treat our customers, coworkers, suppliers, and communities with the respect that they deserve. Adversity is met head on and worked through in a positive manner.
- Celebrate success, but what’s next?
- We are never fully satisfied. We will compete and win. We will celebrate the win while looking to our next challenge and opportunity. We are relentless in our pursuit of improvement and success. Always looking to the future.
- Empowerment for the path from A to B
- Make the best decisions to accomplish our goals. Team members are expected to work within our values and culture to meet our customers’ expectations.
- Accountability to the standard
- With empowerment comes accountability. Our customers have high expectations, and it is our responsibility to meet them.
- Decisions with a long-term time horizon
- We intend to continue to grow the company long into the future and we want decisions made with that long-term horizon in mind. We want to capitalize on short-term opportunities, but never lose sight of the big picture.